Do you ever wonder how companies like Redfin offer a discount to their clients? Would you be surprised to learn that we offer the same discount to our clients? When a real estate seller puts a property on the market, they offer a commission to Realtors. Continue reading "Explanation Of Our Rebate For Home Purchasers In Arlington"
2 Bedroom Penthouse in 22304 in Alexandria For $332,000We really like the real estate purchase opportunities in 22304 in Alexandria especially at 16 S van Dorn St #601. Here's some basic facts.
The 22304 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 41 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,431 sqft. Nevertheless, 16 S van Dorn St #601 has 1,116 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $277 . However, 16 S van Dorn St #601 is $297 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 4034 Ellicott St is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 4034 Ellicott St is asking $999,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 47 years. 16 S van Dorn St #601 is 59 years old.
$478,900 ⁙ Arlington Virginia 22203
Pursuing 948 Sqft In 22203 in Arlington?Andrew Patton tells us at a price of $478,900, 820 N Pollard St #915, Arlington VA is compelling to think about. In contrast, compare this to the average square feet (948) of properties in Hawthorn to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "820 N Pollard St #915, Arlington VA 22203 For Sale"
1 Bedroom in 22301 in Alexandria Asking $479,0001 W Maple St #301 is a great home, Above all it's not for every buyer. What's important to you?
A few of your options include:Do you want upgraded features? By way of illustration, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Do public schools matter to you? 1 W Maple St #301 is served by and . What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is forced air. Continue reading "1 W Maple St #301, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Of course, you can find a 2 bedroom property for about $350,000 in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of affordable homes in 22209. Possibly one of them is the best penthouse for you. If it's not 1224 N Meade St #24, then it might be one of the properties listed below. On the other hand, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. Continue reading "Surprising Suggestions For Buyers Searching For A 2 Bedroom Property For About $350,000"
Basic Data Regarding in Northern Virginia 22314 ‧ $1,750,000Call us to learn more about 1115 Cameron St #405 in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The City of Alexandria Facts
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 98 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,380 sqft. Still, 1115 Cameron St #405 has 2,145 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $816 . Conversely, 1115 Cameron St #405 is $816 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1115 Cameron St #405 is 15 years old.
$350,000 :: Alexandria VA 22304 - Comparables and SuggestionsAre you nervous about buying real estate like 250 S Reynolds St #603 in 22304? On the other hand, you may want to know more about the schools. But, Stuart Nesbitt can provide information to help you learn more about Patrick Henry Elementary School, and Alexandria City, and T.C. Williams High Schools. Not to mention, there are other pitfalls which can be challenging to overcome. On the other hand, a real estate professional like Stuart can manage and overcome pitfalls associated with buying a home in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "250 S Reynolds St #603, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Would You Pay $265,000 For A Mid 20th-Century Residence In Falls Church?So, is 2300 Pimmit Dr #1408 the penthouse for you? That depends. Are you seeking a $265,000 2-bedroom 2-baths penthouse in 22043 in Fairfax County? Can you afford $265,000? Is it actually worth $305,000 or $195,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $825 on this penthouse acquisition? To find out more about this modest home talk to buyers agent Will Nesbitt. He can help you with any modest home listed for sale in Falls Church, Virginia. Continue reading "2300 Pimmit Dr #1408, Falls Church Real Estate Update"
1 Bedroom in 22201 Asking $499,000Purchasing real estate in Arlington comparable to 1276 N Wayne St #Ph06 is perhaps the most important purchase an American will make. On the other hand, as a real estate ace with extensive real estate know-how about 22201 in Arlington, Monika Ortiz is a shopper's protector who understands the informational and emotional support that home buyers need while your purchase. Indeed, there will be risks to manage and overcome. But even so, a real estate specialist like Monika can aid you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a property in Arlington. Continue reading "1276 N Wayne St #Ph06, Arlington VA 22201 Advertised For Sale"
Are you a penthouse seller with a dwelling that just isn't selling? Did you know that in Olympus Incl: Continue reading "Residences That Have Recently Sold At Olympus Incl — But Mine Hasn't? What's The Problem?"