$449,900 In Arlington Virginia 22201Is it crazy to pay $450,000 for a smaller entry-level place of residence like 1050 N Stuart St #411 in Arlington, Virginia? Further, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. Conversely, if you use Julie Nesbitt to purchase your other at Ballston Park, you may qualify for a rebate of around $2,095. What is more, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. Conversely, a real estate ace like Julie can guide you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a property in 22201 in Arlington County. Continue reading "1050 N Stuart St #411, Arlington VA 22201 Advertised For Sale"
Are you a real estate seller with an other that isn't getting any action? Did you know that in Summerwalk: Continue reading "Others In 22201 That Have Sold At Summerwalk"
Other Buyers in 22201 in Arlington spending roughly $355,900 have to really consider Lyon Village. Continue reading "Surprising Considerations About Lyon Village"
How Much Do $559,000 1-bedroom other-style Others Cost At Shirlington Village in Arlington?If you're shopping for places, every search is going to be framed by your dream home budget. How much do you want to pay? Compare this other at 2720 S Arlington Mill Dr #304 to others in 22206 to understand what $550,000 can buy in Arlington, Virginia. Monika Ortiz tells us at a price of $559,000, 2720 S Arlington Mill Dr #304, Arlington VA is intriguing to dream about. Continue reading "2720 S Arlington Mill Dr #304, Arlington VA 22206 For Sale"
$462,330 In Alexandria Virginia 22311If you're considering a property like 2331 Henshaw Pl #102, then this can a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22311 in the City of Alexandria area.
Real Estate Factors About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 2331 Henshaw Pl #102 is 30 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $438 . Nevertheless, 2331 Henshaw Pl #102 is $382 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 113 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,764 sqft. On the other hand, 2331 Henshaw Pl #102 has 1,210 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
A seller pays a commission to sell his property. The purchaser doesn't pay his Realtor because the commission is paid by the seller. Redfin offers one of the most famous home shopper rebates in real estate, but they're not the only brokerage that can save you money on your dream home. Continue reading "Yes, You Can Get A Buyer's Rebate AND Deal With A Small Business In 22311 In Alexandria!"
Information About in the area near and inside the Beltway 22201 ‧ $550,000Is there anything to worry about if you're buying a $550,000 1-bedroom other like 2220 N Fairfax #208 in Arlington County? As a matter of fact, you may want to know more about the schools. However, Nesbitt Realty can provide information to help you learn more about Arlington Science Focus Elementary School, and Washington-Liberty High School. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional like Nesbitt Realty has the answers and can help reduce your anxiety from the buying process. Continue reading "2220 N Fairfax #208, Arlington VA 22201 For Sale"
Special 1-bedroom Contemporary-style Other :: Alexandria VA 22302If you’re interested in learning more about places like 1225 Martha Custis Dr #208 in Alexandria, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Data
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 58 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,481 sqft. In contrast, 1225 Martha Custis Dr #208 has 596 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $414 . However, 1225 Martha Custis Dr #208 is $346 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 1225 Martha Custis Dr #208 is 41 years old.
Reach out to Will Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $224,999 can purchase you in 22312 in the City of Alexandria. If you are thinking about purchasing a remarkable mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria, your options might be limited right now. 523 N Armistead St #203 might be the best choice for you, but we have several more recommendations below. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Buyers Searching For A Mid-sized Property In The City Of Alexandria"