Would You Be Willing To Pay $300,000 For An Affordable Condo In 22314?So, is 801 N Pitt St N #1601 the great residence for you? Possibly. To answer that with confidence, Monika Ortiz has to know the answer to a number of questions. Are you searching for a 1-bedroom Other-style residence in 22314 in Alexandria? Can you afford $305,000? Is it actually worth $325,000 or $275,000? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,065 on this home purchase? Contact Monika Ortiz today to discuss your needs and wants list. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St N #1601, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
It's not hard to save money on your condo purchase in 22206 in Arlington. Andrew Patton knows real estate in 22206 in Arlington. Your Nesbitt Realty real estate pro wants to save you money, but we also want to see you get the dream property for your money. Ask Andrew Patton for more information. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $1,161 On Your 1-BR 1 BA Condo At Heatherlea"
$355,000 ※ 2 Bedroom in Falls Church at Skyline Square CondoIs there reason to worry, when shelling out $355,000 for a condo like 5501 Seminary Rd #2502s in Falls Church, Virginia? What is more, the last thing you want to do is fall in love with a home you can't afford. Before you ever set foot in 5501 Seminary Rd #2502s, Stuart Nesbitt can help you determine if this home is within your budget. Of course, there are many problems to avoid and overcome. Nevertheless, a real estate professional similar to Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your heartburn from the buying process. Continue reading "5501 Seminary Rd #2502s, Falls Church VA 22041 For Sale"
Do you want to buy an affordable condo in Alexandria? There are only a limited number of small homes in 22302 right now. 3101 N Hampton Dr #1410 is one of of those choices, Will Nesbitt can help you discover the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Shopping An Affordable Condo In Alexandria In 22302 In The City Of Alexandria"
Would You Be Willing To Spend $300,000 For A Colonial-Style Place In 22302 in Alexandria?
How Much Does A Small Home Such As 3613 Gunston Rd Cost In 22302 in the City of Alexandria?Julie Nesbitt tells us that 3613 Gunston Rd, Alexandria VA is a noteworthy small opportunity at $319,999. In addition, consider that the average living area of homes in Parkfairfax is 785. Continue reading "3613 Gunston Rd, Alexandria VA 22302 Listed For Sale"
2 Bedroom Penthouse in 22304 in Alexandria For $332,000We really like the real estate purchase opportunities in 22304 in Alexandria especially at 16 S van Dorn St #601. Here's some basic facts.
The 22304 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 41 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,431 sqft. Nevertheless, 16 S van Dorn St #601 has 1,116 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $277 . However, 16 S van Dorn St #601 is $297 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 4034 Ellicott St is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 4034 Ellicott St is asking $999,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 47 years. 16 S van Dorn St #601 is 59 years old.
Home at Skyline HouseSo, is 3709 S George Mason Dr #213e the residence for you? Maybe. To answer that with confidence, Monika Ortiz has to know the answer to a number of questions. Can you afford $350,000? Is it actually worth $357,000 or $323,000? Are you dreaming about a $340,000 Contemporary-style home in 22041? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,293 on this next home? Do you have a specific need in 22041? Monika Ortiz can help. Continue reading "3709 S George Mason Dr #213e, Falls Church Real Estate Announcement"
Pondering Condos At Odyssey? Look at This Residence.It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern VA when you’re thinking about buying a new property such as 2001 15th St N #301.
Real Estate Basics About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 36 years. 2001 15th St N #301 is 16 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $669 . Above all, 2001 15th St N #301 is $604 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 54 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,550 sqft. But even so, 2001 15th St N #301 has 579 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?