Special Condo $199,000 ※ Arlington VA 22204There's a lot to appreciate about this residence in 22204 in Arlington County. But is 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #617 the perfect condo for you? What are your needs? What are your wants?
There are many options to think about. For example:How important is it that you stay in 22204? Have you considered neighboring areas? Do you like brick property? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Carlton Continue reading "4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #617, Arlington Real Estate Update"
Residence at Villages At Falls ChurchIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re mulling over the idea of buying a new residence such as 2919 Willston Pl #302.
Real Estate Reasons About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 29 years. 2919 Willston Pl #302 is 70 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $329 . However, 2919 Willston Pl #302 is $329 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 85 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,943 sqft. But, 2919 Willston Pl #302 has 578 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
Sold In West End CondosWhat's your home in the City of Alexandria at West End Condos worth? Julie Nesbitt can help you find the market value of your property in 22304 for free. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your home at West End Condos? If so, it's appropriate to investigate what condos have sold at West End Condos. That information can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $145,000 0-bedroom 1-baths unit/flat condo's value.
Did you know that in at West End Condos:Continue reading "Selling Your Home At West End Condos"
Can You Purchase A 1 Bedroom Other In Alexandria, Virginia For $200,000?There’s a wealth of information available for property hunters looking at properties comparable to 6300 Stevenson Ave #820 in the Alexandria area.
The City of Alexandria Details
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 93 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,366 sqft. In contrast, 6300 Stevenson Ave #820 has 749 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $265 . On the other hand, 6300 Stevenson Ave #820 is $260 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 6300 Stevenson Ave #820 is 42 years old.
Newly Listed At in Northern VA 22304 ⁘ $200,000
Are You Looking For 1,240 Sqft Of Living Space?Will Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your price range, you might want to dream about this place at 203 Yoakum Pkwy #201 which is on the market $185,900. On the other hand, consider that the average living area of residences in the Alexandria area is 1,660. Continue reading "203 Yoakum Pkwy #201, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 849 sqft
Added: 02/17/22, Last Updated: 02/17/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2009558
Subdivision: None Available<!--
List Price: 199900.00-->