$789,000 ⁙ 4 Bedroom in Arlington at Kenton SquareShould you make an offer buy 1323 S Glebe Rd? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Are you seeking a 4-bedroom 3-baths home in Arlington County? Are you dreaming about a $789,000 4-bedroom property in 22204 in Arlington? Do you need 3 full baths and 1 half baths? Can you afford $789,000? Is it actually worth $830,000 or $770,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,834 on this purchase? To learn more about this property, email buyers agent Will Nesbitt. He can aid you with any end unit townhouse $789,000 4-bedroom 3-baths in Arlington, Virginia. Continue reading "1323 S Glebe Rd, Arlington VA 22204 For Sale"
Check Out in the area near and inside the Beltway 22044 /// $250,000Is there anything to worry about if you're buying a $250,000 1-bedroom property like 3127 Patrick Henry Dr #236 in 22044? Furthermore, the last thing you want to do is fall in love with a home you can't afford. Before you ever set foot in 3127 Patrick Henry Dr #236, Stuart Nesbitt can help you determine if this home is within your budget. Indeed, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional like Stuart can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a penthouse in 22044 in Falls Church. Continue reading "3127 Patrick Henry Dr #236, Falls Church Real Estate Update"
Attention: in Arlington County Virginia 22201 /// $429,800Here’s some details about real estate in Arlington. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 to help measure market value.
The Arlington Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 60 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,487 sqft. But even so, 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 has 627 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $504 . Conversely, 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 is $685 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #1709 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #1709 is listed for $80,000. But even so, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 36 years. 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 is 38 years old.
Would You Pay $210,000 For An Affordable Condo In 22302 in the City of Alexandria?If you're considering purchasing a new home, the first and most important question is "what is your budget?" 2500 N van Dorn St #905 is currently advertised for sale at $210,000. This property has 784 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate around $536 to our client when they use Stuart Nesbitt as their buyer agent. Stuart Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your purchase budget, you might want to look at this property at 2500 N van Dorn St #905 which is listed $210,000. Continue reading "2500 N Van Dorn St #905, Alexandria VA 22302 Listed"
Find A 1 Bedroom Place in the Arlington Area For $149,900Should you make an offer buy 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #411? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Are you dreaming about a $149,900 1-bedroom 1-baths property in Arlington, Virginia? Can you afford $149,900? Is it actually worth $205,000 or $95,000? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $ on this purchase of real estate? Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the experts on 22204 real estate. Continue reading "4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #411, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"
$409,900 || Alexandria Virginia 22304If you're considering a dwelling like 5210 Maris Ave, then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22304 area.
The City of Alexandria Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 62 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,329 sqft. But even so, 5210 Maris Ave has 1,350 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $332 . But, 5210 Maris Ave is $304 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 5210 Maris Ave is 58 years old.
Condo at Taft TowersIf you look at 1210 N Taft St #504 it's not hard to figure out why Nesbitt Realty appreciates working in Arlington County. Looking at these images and prices from Arlington County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite enclaves in 22201 in Arlington County. Further, many home shoppers could be shocked by what this place has to offer. Continue reading "1210 N Taft St #504, Arlington Real Estate Dispatch"
Recently Sold Listings In AlexandriaWhat is your home at Northampton Place in 22302 in reality worth? Stuart Nesbitt can help you find the market value of your real estate in 22302 for free. Are you contemplating selling your property in the City of Alexandria at Northampton Place? If so, it's smart to investigate what condos have sold for in the local community. Those properties can give an owner an idea of the list price for the home.
Did you know that in in the City of Alexandria at Northampton Place:Continue reading "Are You Wondering How Much Your Condo In The City Of Alexandria At Northampton Place Will Sell For?"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 713 sqft
Added: 09/02/21, Last Updated: 09/13/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2019548
Subdivision: Gates of Fair Lakes<!--
List Price: 259900.00-->