Attention: in Arlington County Virginia 22201 /// $429,800
Here’s some details about real estate in Arlington. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 to help measure market value.
The Arlington Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 60 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,487 sqft. But even so, 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 has 627 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $504
. Conversely, 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 is $685 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #1709 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #1709 is listed for $80,000. But even so, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 36 years. 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 is 38 years old.
Actually, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/17/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the Arlington area or for information about places not unlike 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005.
Continue reading "1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005, Arlington VA 22201 Listed"