Attention: in Arlington County Virginia 22201 /// $429,800Here’s some details about real estate in Arlington. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 to help measure market value.
The Arlington Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 60 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,487 sqft. But even so, 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 has 627 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $504 . Conversely, 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 is $685 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #1709 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #1709 is listed for $80,000. But even so, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 36 years. 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 is 38 years old.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 864
Added: 09/24/20, Last Updated: 11/16/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR168542
Subdivision: Woodbury Heights<!--
List Price: 490000.00-->