Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Property For Around $750,000?3409 Wilson Blvd #807 is located in the Arlington area of the NOVA region. Here are a couple of facts for purchasers who are looking at this area to ponder.
Arlington County Elements
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,443 sqft. Nevertheless, 3409 Wilson Blvd #807 has 1,190 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $625 . But, 3409 Wilson Blvd #807 is $622 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is listed for $6,900. But, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 37 years. 3409 Wilson Blvd #807 is 13 years old.
Here's several condos curated by Nesbitt Realty specifically for home buyers shopping for a nice property in 22201. If you're mulling over the idea of a purchase at Virginia Square it only makes sense to take a look at 901 N Monroe St #814. 901 N Monroe St #814 is a $525,000 1-bedroom place at Virginia Square in 22201 in Arlington. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A Nice Condo"