Condo at Virginia Square3800 Fairfax Dr #109 is an amazing condo in Arlington, But even so it's not for every buyer. As a purchaser, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
It's hard to know what's best for another person, However it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.Do you want a basement? none of the condos in this enclave have a basement. How important is it that you stay in 22203? Have you considered neighboring areas? Do public schools matter to you? 3800 Fairfax Dr #109 is served by Arlington Science Focus, Ashlawn, and Key Elementary Schools and . Continue reading "3800 Fairfax Dr #109, Arlington VA 22203 For Sale"
Important Real Estate Elements About 3800 Fairfax Dr #301 in 22203Should you worry about purchasing a home like 3800 Fairfax Dr #301 in 22203 in Arlington County? Not to mention, you could find yourself under contract, but unable to get a loan. But, Nesbitt Realty can help you prepare an offer that contains a financing contingency that will get you out of the purchase with no problems if you can't get the loan. As a matter of fact, there are always pitfalls in Arlington, Virginia real estate. In contrast, a tech savvy ace like Nesbitt can help you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a home in Arlington County. Continue reading "3800 Fairfax Dr #301, Arlington VA 22203 Listed For Sale"
Important Real Estate Aspects About 901 N Monroe St #Ph01 in 22201 in ArlingtonAre you out of your mind for spending $1,300,000 for a 3-bedroom penthouse like 901 N Monroe St #Ph01 in Arlington County? What is more, you could purchase a home that needs repairs which you simply can't afford. Conversely, Alan Clerinx can help you to buy a home warranty to reduce the risk you'll be facing. Moreover, there will be dangers to manage and overcome. But even so, a real estate professional like Alain can help you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a home in 22201 in Arlington County. Continue reading "901 N Monroe St #Ph01, Arlington VA 22201 For Sale"
Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Property For Around $750,000?3409 Wilson Blvd #807 is located in the Arlington area of the NOVA region. Here are a couple of facts for purchasers who are looking at this area to ponder.
Arlington County Elements
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,443 sqft. Nevertheless, 3409 Wilson Blvd #807 has 1,190 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $625 . But, 3409 Wilson Blvd #807 is $622 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 1121 Arlington Blvd #Parking Space Mp-404 is listed for $6,900. But, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 37 years. 3409 Wilson Blvd #807 is 13 years old.
Here's several condos curated by Nesbitt Realty specifically for home buyers shopping for a nice property in 22201. If you're mulling over the idea of a purchase at Virginia Square it only makes sense to take a look at 901 N Monroe St #814. 901 N Monroe St #814 is a $525,000 1-bedroom place at Virginia Square in 22201 in Arlington. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A Nice Condo"