Residence at Villages At Falls Church
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re mulling over the idea of buying a new residence such as 2919 Willston Pl #302.
Real Estate Reasons About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 29 years. 2919 Willston Pl #302 is 70 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $329
. However, 2919 Willston Pl #302 is $329 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 85 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,943 sqft. But, 2919 Willston Pl #302 has 578 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $45,000,000.
What is more, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 03/24/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about residences not unlike 2919 Willston Pl #302.
Continue reading "2919 Willston Pl #302, Falls Church VA 22044 Listed For Sale"
Info Regarding in Fairfax County Virginia 22044 :-: $239,500
Andrew Patton loves working with buyer clients seeking 2 bedroom residences in Fairfax County. Check out this wonderful property at 2911 Willston Pl #122 (t1) which is available today. In addition, many purchasers will be impressed by what this residence has for the right buyer.
Continue reading "2911 Willston Pl #122 (t1), Falls Church Real Estate Announcement"