What Are Detached Homes Like At Springdale Estates In 22041 in Falls Church?
3803 Maryalice Pl in Fairfax County may be a great community for some buyers. Conversely, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the home for you.
Real Estate Bits of Information About The Falls Church Area
3051 Patrick Henry Dr #301
- The median age of homes in the Falls Church area is 50 years. 3803 Maryalice Pl is 16 years old.
- The Falls Church Area has an average price per square foot of $514
. But, 3803 Maryalice Pl is $344 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Falls Church area is 86 days.
- The average living area in the Falls Church area is 2,111 sqft. Conversely, 3803 Maryalice Pl has 3,052 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Falls Church area?
is the least expensive
home in the Falls Church area. 3051 Patrick Henry Dr #301
is listed for $170,000. But, 6614 Quinten St
is the highest-priced
home in the Falls Church area. 6614 Quinten St
is asking $2,600,000.
In addition, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/11/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the Falls Church area or for about information about homes like 3803 Maryalice Pl.
Continue reading "3803 Maryalice Pl, Falls Church Real Estate Update"