Residence at Potowmack Crossing
If you’re interested in learning more about homes similar to 1716 W Abingdon Dr #101 in 22314 in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22314 Area Things
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 147 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,703 sqft. But, 1716 W Abingdon Dr #101 has 879 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $198
. However, 1716 W Abingdon Dr #101 is $392 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 27 years. 1716 W Abingdon Dr #101 is 80 years old.
What is more, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 03/18/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the 22314 area or for information about homes similar to 1716 W Abingdon Dr #101.
Continue reading "1716 W Abingdon Dr #101, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Getting a residence in the Alexandria market is challenging, but working with Nesbitt Realty makes the process as painless and straightforward as possible. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to learn more from a local sage on 22314 real estate.
Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Serves 22314"