Pondering Condos At Odyssey? Look at This Residence.
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern VA when you’re thinking about buying a new property such as 2001 15th St N #301.
Real Estate Basics About Arlington County
900 N Taylor St #507
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 36 years. 2001 15th St N #301 is 16 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $669
. Above all, 2001 15th St N #301 is $604 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 54 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,550 sqft. But even so, 2001 15th St N #301 has 579 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
is the least expensive
home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #507
is listed for $82,000. Still, 1111 19th St N #2901
is the highest-priced
home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901
is asking $7,950,000.
On the other hand, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/29/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate information from Arlington County about residences like 2001 15th St N #301.
Continue reading "2001 15th St N #301, Arlington VA 22201 Listed For Sale"
How Much Is A $749,900 Condo In Arlington?
Are you worrying about buying real estate like 2001 15th St N #309 in Arlington County?
Maybe, the furnishings won't fit. Conversely, Nesbitt Realty can tell you how much living space is in any dwelling on the market. Moreover, there will be risks to manage and overcome. But, a real estate specialist like Nesbitt can advise you to avoid most of the pitfalls associated with buying a property in Arlington.
Continue reading "2001 15th St N #309, Arlington Real Estate Announcement"