Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Property For About $750,000?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Arlington, Virginia area? Nesbitt Realty can advise you with a property like 124 N Granada St, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The 22203 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22203 area is 215 days.
- The average living area in the 22203 area is 1,057 sqft. In contrast, 124 N Granada St has 1,144 sqft of living area.
- The 22203 Area has an average price per square foot of $646 . Conversely, 124 N Granada St is $646 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22203 area?
- 900 N Taylor St #1424 is the least expensive home in the 22203 area. 900 N Taylor St #1424 is listed for $1,100. In contrast, 817 N Woodrow St is the highest-priced home in the 22203 area. 817 N Woodrow St is asking $1,999,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22203 area is 31 years. 124 N Granada St is 82 years old.
Gorgeous brick front single family home with 2 bedrooms easily converted back to a 3 bedroom. Huge master bedroom en-suite can be converted back to the third bedroom. Move-in ready. Desirable Arlington Forest neighborhood. Meticulously … [Read more]$820,000 ~ 2 BR ~ 2 BA ~ 0 HB ~ Arlington VA Continue reading "4739 Arlington Blvd Arlington VA 22203 Listed ~ $820,000 Detached Home"