Are you a property seller with a residence similar to 2018 N Cameron St in Arlington that won't sell?
Did you know that in Highview Park:
- the average number of days on the market is 67.
- the most expensive place on the market is 1729 N Edison St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2018 N Cameron St.
- 2018 N Cameron St is currently listed for $1,234,500.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your dwelling isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Highview Park
See more in Recently Sold At Highview Park
Here are some reasons homes will sometimes have no action:
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your residence in Highview Park? If so, it's wise to learn more about what residences beside your home have recently sold for. Sold residences can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own residence will fetch. Call Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.