Real Estate Considerations In The Arlington AreaDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22201 area? Stuart Nesbitt can help you with a condo like 1000 Randolph St N #207, but these facts may prove useful as well.
Arlington County Bits of Information
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 66 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,502 sqft. Still, 1000 Randolph St N #207 has 990 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $576 . On the other hand, 1000 Randolph St N #207 is $575 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1709 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1709 is listed for $80,000. Conversely, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 1000 Randolph St N #207 is 17 years old.
$30,000 price reduction! Great opportunity! The association temporarily increased the condo fee by approximately 20% from 2020-2022. Reserve funds not depleted. The condo board was sharing the cost of a waterproofing repair over time to be ... [Read more]$569,000 -|- 2 BR -|- 2 BA -|- 0 HB -|- Arlington VA
How Much Home Can You Get In Arlington County For Around $569,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1000 Randolph St N #207? The table below shows the sizes of other modest homes now listed for sale in Arlington County. All of these residences cost about as much as 1000 Randolph St N #207.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||24 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||9 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||5 Active|
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 1000 Randolph St N #207Is the age of the home of importance to you? Stuart Nesbitt can give you tidbits about 1000 Randolph St N #207 but most of the contemporary homes in Berkeley were built in 2004. Most of the homes in Arlington County were built in 1986. Furthermore, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes listed in Arlington? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for roughly $569,000.
|Newer (2012 - 2017)||3 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||11 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||2 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||6 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||17 Active|
Price: $569,000 : 1000 Randolph St N #207, Arlington, VA 22201 || Beds: 2 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 990 || Days On Market: 93 || || Berkeley || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $3,058 || MLS: VAAR2002024
$30,000 price reduction! Great opportunity! The association temporarily increased the condo fee by approximately 20% from 2020-2022. Reserve funds not depleted. The condo board was sharing the cost of a waterproofing repair over time to be ... [Read more]