Will can help you find a mid-sized property in the City of AlexandriaDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Will Nesbitt can aid you with an other like 523 N Armistead St #203, but these facts could prove useful as well. Of course, Will Nesbitt is a dilligent agent who understands mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria real estate. Ask Will Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Real Estate Points About The 22312 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22312 area is 53 years. 523 N Armistead St #203 is 54 years old.
- The 22312 Area has an average price per square foot of $202 . In contrast, 523 N Armistead St #203 is $190 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22312 area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the 22312 area is 1,567 sqft. Nevertheless, 523 N Armistead St #203 has 1,182 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22312 area?
Back on market .Excellent location.Close to 395/495; just down the road from the Mark Center, minutes to Pentagon, Shirlington Village, Amazon HQ2, Old Town, DC & more. Just blocks to shopping & dining. Pet friendly community, amenities include ... [Read more]$224,999 ⁙ 3 BR ⁙ 1 BA ⁙ 1 HB ⁙ 1,182 SQFT ⁙ 523 N Armistead St #203 Alexandria 22312 VA ⁙ Saxony Square ⁙
Suggestions for buyer clients reflecting on the thought of a mid-sized property in the City of AlexandriaWill Nesbitt for a complete list of mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria real estate On The Market.
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $224,999?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||12 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||5 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||56 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||7 Active|