$409,900 || Alexandria Virginia 22304If you're considering a dwelling like 5210 Maris Ave, then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22304 area.
The City of Alexandria Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 62 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,329 sqft. But even so, 5210 Maris Ave has 1,350 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $332 . But, 5210 Maris Ave is $304 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 5210 Maris Ave is 58 years old.
Price To Sell Fast! Awesome Brick 2 Level Townhouse, Spacious Kitchen, Patio Hardwood Floors, Spacious Bedrooms, HVAC, Much More! Convenient Location! Close to I395, I495, Shirlington, Pentagon, Shopping, Schools, Commuter Routes and Much More! ... [Read more]$409,900 || 3 BR || 2 BA || 1 HB || 1,350 SQFT || 5210 Maris Ave Alexandria 22304 VA || Parkside At Alexandria ||
Mid-Sized Residence For $409,900 in Alexandria
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 5210 Maris AveIs the age of the townhouse of importance to you? Alan Clerinx can give you s about 5210 Maris Ave but most of the colonial homes in Parkside At Alexandria were built in 1963. On the other hand, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes available in Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for circa $409,900.
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||3 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||4 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||14 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||17 Active|