Attention: in Arlington County Virginia 22201 /// $429,800Here’s some details about real estate in Arlington. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 to help measure market value.
The Arlington Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 60 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,487 sqft. But even so, 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 has 627 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $504 . Conversely, 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 is $685 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #1709 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #1709 is listed for $80,000. But even so, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 36 years. 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 is 38 years old.
ONE-OF-A-KIND UNIT IN A WONDERFUL BUILDING! This thoroughly - and very thoughtfully - renovated unit in the heart of Courthouse has one large Bedroom and an expanded Bath. The unit has beautiful wood floors, smart built-ins, and more storage ... [Read more]$429,800 /// 1 bed /// 1 bath /// 0 half-bath /// Arlington 22201 VA
Desiring 627 Sqft In 22201 in Arlington?
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In 22201?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $429,800 in 22201, there are only so many choices to choose from. The options are shown on the chart above.
|Unit/Flat, Contemporary||1 Active|
Arlington Home Buying Pointers
Julie's surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 in ArlingtonJulie Nesbitt is a trusted real estate pro. She works hard every day in and around Arlington, Virginia. Residences in Woodbury Heights were built in 1983. Compare this to 35 years of median age for properties in Arlington County. 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 is currently listed for sale at $429,800. This condo has 627 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate circa $1,940 to our client when they use Julie Nesbitt as their buyer agent. Julie Nesbitt has access to information that can help you understand the value of real estate at 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 or anywhere in Arlington County. Hence, ask her to find out how much the seller paid for the property.
More Listings Comparable To 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005Julie Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to learn more about 1301 N Courthouse Rd #1005 or any of the residences below. What is more, if needed, Julie can provide details and more information.
Home size: 1,000 sq.ft.
Subdivision: Midtown North
Property Type: Condo for Sale
Last Updated: 09/17/2021
Home size: 699 sq.ft.
Subdivision: Eclipse On Center Park
Property Type: Condo for Sale
Last Updated: 09/16/2021