- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Park Towers
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the enclave around Park Towers.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 200 N Maple Ave #407 is a 2-bedroom condo.
- Residents at Park Towers enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
Julie Nesbitt is a full-time, reliable Realtor and works hard every day in and around Falls Church, Virginia. 200 N Maple Ave #407 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular mid 20th-century condo in 22046 in Falls Church. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. My goal in this real estate brief is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? Can you afford $339,970? Or is your budget closer to $289,970? If you can afford $389,970, should you pay $389,970?