Do you have a place in 22202 that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Crystal Park S:
- the average number of days on the market is 53.
- the most expensive place on the market is 1805 Crystal Dr #205s.
- the least expensive place on the market is 1805 Crystal Dr #816s.
- 1805 Crystal Dr #816s is currently listed for $424,900.
If your residence has been on the market for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Crystal Park S
See more in Recently Sold At Crystal Park S
Here are a few reasons places will sometimes have no buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your home in Crystal Park S? If so, it's intelligent to know what condos have sold at Crystal Park S in Arlington. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your modest condo's value. Connect with Julie Nesbitt to learn more about Julie Nesbitt's plan to market your home. Julie Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your condo's market value.
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.