I like 1300 Army Navy Dr #907. This home at Horizon House in Arlington looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Andrew is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I'd love to slow down to guide you to work out exactly what your dreams are on your condo acquisition in Arlington County. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Horizon House is 852.
- How many baths do you need? 1300 Army Navy Dr #907 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1300 Army Navy Dr #907 has 0 half baths.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Contact Andrew P.
today to discuss your condo needs and wants list. Andrew is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.
Our small business gets big results.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Arlington?
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.