- the average number of days on the market is 70.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 805 N Howard St #431.
- the least expensive property on the market is 805 N Howard St #334.
- 803 N Howard St #545 is currently listed for $214,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your place of residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At The Plaza
$224,995 at The Plaza SOLD!
$293,950 at The Plaza SOLD!
$308,000 at The Plaza SOLD!
$319,000 at The Plaza SOLD!
$289,900 at The Plaza SOLD!
- Odor — Nearly all homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.