Are you reflecting on the thought of buying in 22304?
I fully comprehend the the City of Alexandria real estate market.
Intriguing 2 BR Condominium Advertised For Sale at Olympus
What matters in a condo varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same pool of questions:
- What amenities are included?
- Is there a pool?
- Tennis court?
- Exercise room?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Are there any size or breed restrictions?
- Is heat electric or gas? Is the heat included in the condo fee?
- Do condo fees include utilities? Electricity?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- Is the washer and dryer in the unit? On the same floor? In the basement?
- If buying, what are the condo fees and taxes?
- Where is the closest bus stop?
- Where is the closest Metro station?
If you need the answers to these or other questions, please contact me.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,091 sqft
Added: 03/19/21, Last Updated: 04/02/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX257358
List Price: 255000.00
- None of the condos currently on the market at Olympus have garage parking.
- The most common heating system at Olympus is heat pump(s).
- The average living area at Olympus is 1,091 sqft.
- Condos at Olympus are 47 years old and were built in 1974.
- Olympus is strategically located with the bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles.
We want what’s best for the client.