Do you have a property similar to 400 Cameron Station Blvd #113 in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Cameron Station:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive home on the market is 460 Ferdinand Day Dr.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 400 Cameron Station Blvd #113.
- 400 Cameron Station Blvd #113 is currently listed for $455,000.
If your home has been selling for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Cameron Station
Here are a couple of reasons condos will sometimes have no offers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your condo in Cameron Station? If so, it's advisable to compare what properties beside your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a property seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Call Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about Stuart Nesbitt's plan to market your place of residence. Stuart Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your condo's market value.