Are you a owner with a dwelling similar to 2400 Clarendon Blvd #Ph15 in Arlington that won't sell?
Did you know that in Charleston:
- the average number of days on the market is 7.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 2400 Clarendon Blvd #Ph15.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 2400 Clarendon Blvd #Ph15.
- 2400 Clarendon Blvd #Ph15 is currently listed for $480,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your condo isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Charleston
Here are several reasons condos will sometimes have no action:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your home in Charleston, it's sensible to contemplate what places have sold at Charleston in Arlington, Virginia. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $480,000 1-bedroom home's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your abode. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your residence's market value.