Do you have a dwelling similar to 4501 Arlington Blvd #403 in Arlington lingering on the market?
Did you know that in The Chatham:
- the average number of days on the market is 66.
- the most expensive property on the market is 4501 Arlington Blvd #403.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 4501 Arlington Blvd #403.
- 4501 Arlington Blvd #403 is currently listed for $450,000.
For a couple of sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At The Chatham
Here are a few reasons properties will sometimes have little activity:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your condo in The Chatham? If so, it's smart to know what residences have sold at The Chatham in 22203 in Arlington County. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom 3-baths home's value. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.