I think 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #1106 is a very interestingcondo in Arlington County . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My objective with this weblog is to help you work out your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? How many bathrooms do you need? 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #1106 has 2. What about half-baths? 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #1106 has 1.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the place, like 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #813 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #1106.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in The Representative is 1,568.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22202