1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 671
Added: 02/08/21, Last Updated: 02/12/2021
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX255892
Subdivision: Condos At Carlyle Square
List Price: 415000.00
Wow. Just a short distance to King Street Metro, Whole Foods, PTO, shops, movies and cafes from this full one-bedroom unit in the trendy, much desired condos at Carlyle Square. Contemporary, industrial chic feel with exposed ductwork, track … [Read more]
Condominiums like Condos At Carlyle Square are in demand because of the convenience offered by this community. Residents of Condos At Carlyle Square enjoy . Julie Nesbitt can also help you with these similarly priced homes around Alexandria.
Where are similarly priced condos?
|Falls Church||2 Active|
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?
From $365,000 to $465,000
- $420,000: 3215 Gunston Rd #108, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Park Fairfax | Comparables |
- $408,000: 1111 Oronoco St #429, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Monarch | Comparables |
- $415,000: 2968 S Columbus St #C2, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Village | Comparables |
- $401,900: 3101 N Hampton Dr #1003, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Northampton Place | Comparables |
- $429,950: 5250 Valley Forge Dr #108, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Wapleton | Comparables |
Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate
Northern Virginia is a part of the National Capital Region it is home to some of the most educated, affluent and particular buyers in the nation. Everyday we help people relocate in and out of Northern Virginia as well as help locals advance their real estate goals. If you’re shopping for a home in Northern Virginia, you will find our Buyer’s Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate is a great resource for understanding the area and for seeking out the perfect real estate match for your tastes and budget.
If you need any help with a specific search please don’t hesitate to call us at (703)765-0300.