Do you have a abode in 22041 in Falls Church that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Skyline Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 23.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 5505 Seminary Rd #2016n.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 5505 Seminary Rd #1102-N.
- 5505 Seminary Rd #2016n is currently listed for $350,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Skyline Square
Here are some reasons units will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Most units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your unit in Skyline Square? If so, it's wise to find out about what units have sold at Skyline Square in Falls Church. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $350,000 place's value. Reach out to Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about Stuart Nesbitt's plan to market your dwelling. Stuart Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.