Nesbitt Realty is a local Realtor working every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. I'd like to say that this property in 22304 in the City of Alexandria is a great purchase for $248,500 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
My objective with this commentary is to help you conclude your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Some of your considerations include:
- Homes around 39 Canterbury Sq #201 were built around 1965. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Canterbury Square is natural gas.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the community around Canterbury Square.
- How many baths do you need? 39 Canterbury Sq #201 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 39 Canterbury Sq #201 has 0 half baths.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||3 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||3 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||56 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Canterbury Square||1 Active|
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.