Do you have a unit similar to 6139 Leesburg Pike #403 in Fairfax County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Lafayette Park Condominium:
- the average number of days on the market is 19.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 6143 Leesburg Pike #605.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6145 Leesburg Pike #204.
- 6139 Leesburg Pike #403 is currently listed for $229,888.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a dilligent Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Lafayette Park Condominium
Here are a couple of reasons places similar to 6139 Leesburg Pike #403 in Falls Church will sometimes have no offers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your home in Lafayette Park Condominium? If so, it's suggested to really consider what places beside your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own dwelling will fetch. Talk to Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.