Are you a real estate seller with a unit similar to 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #508 in Arlington lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Cavendish:
- the average number of days on the market is 61.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #703.
- the least expensive place on the market is 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #508.
- 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #508 is currently listed for $234,500.
If your dwelling has been available for months with no action, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At Cavendish
Here are a number of reasons homes similar to 1200 S Arlington Ridge Rd #508 in Arlington County will sometimes have no traffic:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — The majority of units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your unit in Cavendish, it's prudent to take into account what places have sold at Cavendish in 22202 in Arlington. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $234,500 1-bedroom home's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your unit's market value.