Andrew Patton is a local Realtor specializing homes in 22042.
7730 Willow Point Dr is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom condo in Falls Church. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list.
My dream in this real estate brief is to help you organize your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Falls Church. What's important to you? Can you afford $325,000? Or is your budget closer to $275,000? If you can afford $375,000, should you pay $375,000?
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you like aluminum siding condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Willow Point is 916.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Willow Point is natural gas.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.