Do you have a property similar to 1401 N Oak St #G-5 in Arlington County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in The Weslie:
- the average number of days on the market is 78.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 1401 N Oak St #608.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 1401 N Oak St #G-5.
- 1401 N Oak St #G-5 is currently listed for $860,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a proactive Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your place of residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
Recently Sold At The Weslie
Here are some reasons places will sometimes have no buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — The majority of residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your property in The Weslie, it's judicious to compare what units have sold at The Weslie in Northern Virginia. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $860,000 2-bedroom 2-baths unit's value. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your unit. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals. We want what’s best for the client.