Do you have a unit similar to 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #1009 in Arlington County that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in The Carlton:
- the average number of days on the market is 30.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #721.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #410.
- 4600 S Four Mile Run Dr #1009 is currently listed for $159,900.
If your unit has been asking for months with no action, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At The Carlton
Here are various reasons places in Arlington, Virginia will sometimes have no buyers:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Most units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your dwelling in The Carlton? If so, it's sensible to investigate what units near your home have recently sold for. Sold properties can give a unit seller an idea what the seller's own place will fetch. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.