Suggested Unit in Northern Virginia$229,000 || 3 BR Condo At Briarwood Court || 22003
Why choose to buy a condominium?Condo life is a simplified way of living for those with active and busy lifestyles. There are a lot of reasons that people prefer to live in condos than in houses. Some condos do cost less than a traditional single family house, while offering many of the amenities/facilities that a person may not be able to afford on his own. And there are single family houses that cost the same as a condo, but of course do not have the amenities that the same costing condo can offer. A simple condo would offer its residents a pool, a gym and a party room, but a similar priced house would not have these benefits. Condo owners share the cost of maintenance. Exterior maintenance and even lawn care is handled by the condo association, while the expenses to provide that care is already a part every condo unit owner’s monthly fee. There are certain condos that include the utilities included in the condo fee and other condos that share the cost of water but pay their own utilities. Basically, a condo owner can just step out of his room and enjoy a dip in the pool or a good workout at the gym, while the latter would be on the roof cleaning out gutters or frowning down on his bills and writing checks for pay all his utilities.
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1132
Added: 12/04/20, Last Updated: 12/06/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1170952
Subdivision: Briarwood Court<!--
List Price: 229000.00-->
About this Condominium
- The most common heating system at Briarwood Court is other.
- 4415 Briarwood Ct N #41 is the most expensive property for sale at Briarwood Court and 4415 Briarwood Ct N #41 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The average living area at Briarwood Court is 1,132 sqft.
- None of the condos currently on the market at Briarwood Court have garage parking.
- Residents of Briarwood Court enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The most common cooling system at Briarwood Court is ceiling fan(s).
$225,000 : 4415 Briarwood Ct N #2, Annandale 22003
Sold on 2020-11-17
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 938 sqft
Year built: 1961SOLD!