Are you a home seller with a home that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Fairlington Villages:
- the average number of days on the market is 27.
- the most expensive home on the market is 3052 S Abingdon St #A2.
- the least expensive property on the market is 4707 29th St #C1.
- 4634 31st Rd S is currently listed for $549,999.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your end unit townhouse isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your abode getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Fairlington Villages
Here are a few reasons residences in Arlington will sometimes have no offers:
- Odor — Most residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Fairlington Villages? If so, it's intelligent to investigate what residences have sold for in the surrounding section. Those residences can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your mid 20th-century home. Get in touch with Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.