I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty is a full-time, solid Realtor and works hard every day in and around Arlington.
1600 N Oak St #125 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
My goal in this article is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only focusing on 22209. Can you afford $599,000? Or is your budget closer to $549,000? If you can afford $649,000, should you pay $649,000?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 1600 N Oak St #1208 or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 1600 N Oak St #511.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are heat pump(s)?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need a garage? Almost half of the units in this unit community have a garage.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Belvedere Condominium is natural gas.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your home's priorities. My goal is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22209?
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||2 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22209?
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||1 Active|