- the average number of days on the market is 88.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 2925-C S Woodstock St #3.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 2925-C S Woodstock St #3.
- 2925-C S Woodstock St #3 is currently listed for $330,000.
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Courtbridge I&ii
BACK ON THE MARKET! Rare two level condo in Courtbridge II with two balconies with AMAZING views! Experience sunrises, moonrises, flyovers and 4th of July fireworks! This end unit condo is filled with natural light! Outside you will find an inviting porch, an area to garden, and even a place to store firewood. Entering the home you are greeted with an open floor plan with a large dining room and a step down to a family room with a wood burning fireplace and balcony. The spacious kitchen has stainless steel appliances with ample cabinet and countertop space. The main level is freshly painted, and completed with a remodeled half bath and new tile in the foyer. Heading upstairs you will find two spacious master bedrooms with separate fully remodeled bathrooms. Each has a stunning view of the courtyard and hillside. The landing area in front of the updated washer and dryer is a great space for a home office. Up to 3 parking spaces are included! HOA fee includes pool, water, sewer, trash, and landscaping. Walk to Shirlington, dog park, and farmer's market. Minutes to 395 and National Airport. Buses to Pentagon and downtown. Don't miss out on this private oasis in the city! SOLD!
You will absolutely love this BEAUTIFUL top floor one bedroom, one bathroom, pristine condo so close to everything! Steps to Shirlington and minutes to National Airport, I395, Pentagon, Amazon HQ2, and DC, along with other major commuter routes. Vaulted Ceiling in the large Living and Dining Room with a Wood Burning Fireplace to warm up to. Gleaming Hardwood Floors throughout, Brand New Bosch Washer and Dryer, updated Stainless Steel Appliances, and a wonderful Private Deck overlooking trees where you can relax and enjoy watching the July 4th Fireworks in DC! Fabulous community, pool, very pet-friendly! So much to love about this condo! Definitely not to be missed! SOLD!
Welcome to this bright and spacious one bedroom plus den condo with a private balcony in Shirlington! Open floor plan living with dedicated dining area, wood-burning fireplace and sliding glass doors that lead to a private covered balcony. Refreshed and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and white wood cabinets. Bedroom with large closet, plantation shutters and wall-to-wall carpet. Spacious den off living area with vaulted ceilings, two bright windows and bifold doors. Stylish and spacious dual entry full bath with garden window. Hardwoods throughout living area. Stacked washer + dryer in unit. Central AC + Heat. Two unassigned surfaces parking spaces. Pets (cats and dogs) are welcome! Low fees and professionally managed. Don't miss the community courtyard and pool! A walk to everything Shirtlingotn has to offer like the Shirlington Village, the Shirlington Dog Park , Barcroft Park, and W&OD walking/biking trails. SOLD!
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — Most units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer