2888 S Buchanan St #A1 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn’t whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
I’d like to take a moment to advise you to study exactly what your options are on your next home in 22206 in Arlington County. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
I’d love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 2888 S Buchanan St #A1 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 4811 31st St S #B2.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like units, you’ll love the community around Fairlington.
- Homes around 2888 S Buchanan St #A1 were built around 1944. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you need a garage? None of the units in this property community have a garage.
What Subdivisions In Arlington Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Clarendon 1021||4 Active|
|Fairlington Villages||2 Active|
|Fairlington Arbor||1 Active|
|North Arlington||1 Active|
|Dominion Heights||1 Active|
|Hyde Park||1 Active|
|Woodbury Heights||1 Active|
|Residences At Station Square||1 Active|
|Fairlington Commons||1 Active|
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Arlington?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||12 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||5 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||14 Active|
Our small business gets big results.