309 Holland Ln #123 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn’t whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
I’d love to chat about your unit priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires in the City of Alexandria.
My hope in this real estate brief is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what’s most important to you? There are many options to think about. For example:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community’s most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town is 1,997.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Old Town? Here’s what has Recently sold at Old Town.
- Homes around 309 Holland Ln #123 were built around 1830. Does the age of the building matter to you?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||3 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22314?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||2 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|The Royalton||2 Active|
|Seminary Walk||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Old Town||1 Active|
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.