Are you shopping for a condos in Arlington County? Talk to me. I am a local pro.
Highlighted Place in 22209 in Arlington
Disadvantages Of Condos
- There are condo rules by the condo corporation that would have to be followed.
- Condos can have additional fees such as corporation fees.
- Only your interior walls inward are own by you (depending on which type of condo you own.)
- You will have to share the pool, gym, and basketball/tennis courts will your other neighbors.
Real Estate Overview
2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2039
Added: 08/13/20, Last Updated: 11/29/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR167748
List Price: 2370000.00
About the Community
- 1881 N Nash St #2408 is the most expensive property for sale at Arlington and 900 N Taylor St #604 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 62 days.
- Arlington boasts a good location near the airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station less than 1 mile.
- Residents of Arlington enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Condos at Arlington are 15 years old and were built in 2005.
- The most common cooling system at Arlington is central a/c.
- The average living area at Arlington is 2,025 sqft.
Nearby or Similar
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.