- How many bedrooms do you need? 4600 Duke St #508 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Homes around 4600 Duke St #508 were built around 1967. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 4600 Duke St #1022 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 4600 Duke St #508.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in 4600 Duke is 1,024.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 - 2010)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||4 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||30 Active|
Condominiums are found in all shapes, sizes, prices and types. Are you looking for a high-rise condo, a mid-rise or a garden-style condo? Maybe you’d prefer a townhouse?
The term “garden-style” condo usually refers to a condominium residence in a building that has less than three stories. Most garden-style condos have balconies or patios for each residence. Many garden-style condos have a main entrance that opens to a common-area hallway. Additional common areas include the green space and “gardens” surrounding the structures. If you’re interested in garden-style condos you’ll have a lot of options in Northern Virginia.