Do you know Alan Clerinx? Alan Clerinx is a local licensed real estate adviser and works hard everyday in and around residences in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is a unique and interesting luxury 1-bedroom condo in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations.
I'd love to hesitate to help you to think through exactly what your goals are on your purchase of real estate in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- How many bedrooms do you need? 4600 Duke St #508 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Homes around 4600 Duke St #508 were built around 1967. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 4600 Duke St #1022 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 4600 Duke St #508.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in 4600 Duke is 1,024.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||4 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||30 Active|
The term “garden-style” condo usually refers to a condominium residence in a building that has less than three stories. Most garden-style condos have balconies or patios for each residence. Many garden-style condos have a main entrance that opens to a common-area hallway. Additional common areas include the green space and “gardens” surrounding the structures. If you’re interested in garden-style condos you’ll have a lot of options in Northern Virginia.