Nesbitt Realty is a full-time, friendly agent and works hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. 400 Cameron Station Blvd #103 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn’t whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 400 Cameron Station Blvd #103 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Cameron Station? Here’s what has Recently sold at Cameron Station.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Cameron Station offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Cameron Station is 1,496.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||9 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||6 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|
We love what we do.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Recently built (2017 – 2020)||1 Active|
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||7 Active|
|Millennial (1998 – 2002)||4 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||9 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||7 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. We love what we do. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.