Do you know Andrew Patton? There's a lot to like about this condo in Arlington . But is it the right home for you?
My goal in this brief essay is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. You have a lot of condo options in Arlington. What do you know about Frederick Courts? Did you know that 5110 Columbia Pike #A has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 5110 Columbia Pike #A has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Do public schools matter to you? 5110 Columbia Pike #A is served by and .
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the section, like 5110 Columbia Pike #A or do you prefer the least expensive home like 5110 Columbia Pike #A.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Frederick Courts
- Do you care about amenities? Units at Frederick Courts offer additional benefits from this community..
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condo for you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
We want what’s best for the client.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington
Ownership Condominium•priced between $200,000 to $250,000
|1 BR||2 Active|
|2 BR||4 Active|
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.