The dream of Alan Clerinx is to be the best agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. I like 7120 Dalhouse St. This detached home at North Springfield in 22151 in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Alan Clerinx is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My expectation in this real estate brief is to help you figure your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Springfield. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
A few of your options include:
- How many bedrooms do you need? 7120 Dalhouse St is a 5-bedroom detached home.
- Residents at North Springfield enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at North Springfield
- Homes around 7120 Dalhouse St were built around 1956. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!