I'd like to say that this unit in 22202 in Arlington is a great purchase for $499,500 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Let's hesitate to determine your needs so that you can realistically find out if
purchasing a $499,500 Other-style condo in Arlington, Virginia is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Have you thought about:
- Do you need a garage? One half of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest units, you'll love the section around The Representative.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- The highest priced condominium at The Representative is listed for $499,500. Do you know if 1101 S Arlington Ridge Rd #317 is a good value?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
Contact Andrew Patton today to discuss your condo needs and wants list. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22202?
Ownership Condominium•finished area between 1,183 sq. ft. to 1,307 sq. ft.
|Entry-Level (300001 to $750,000)||1 Active|
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.