Alan Clerinx is a local real estate pro specializing end unit townhouses in 22206 in Arlington County. I'd like to say that this condo in 22206 is a great purchase for $639,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
My dream in this informational post is to help you determine your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Northern Virginia. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is central.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 4237 36th St S or do you prefer the least expensive home like 3094 S Woodrow St.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Fairlington
- How important is it that you stay in 22206? Have you considered neighboring areas?
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
What Subdivisions In 22206 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
Ownership Condominium•finished area between 1,159 sq. ft. to 1,281 sq. ft.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.