The hope of Andrew Patton is to be the best agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
I like 1913 N Rhodes St #19. This condominium in 22201 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Andrew Patton is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My objective with this informational post is to help you figure your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Arlington? How many bathrooms do you need? 1913 N Rhodes St #19 has 1. What about half-baths? 1913 N Rhodes St #19 has 0.
- How many baths do you need? 1913 N Rhodes St #19 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1913 N Rhodes St #19 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Colonial Village.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Colonial Village is 610.
- How important is it that you stay in 22201? Have you considered neighboring areas?
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how. Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.