I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents. Stuart Nesbitt's dream is to be the best real estate pro possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. I like 4629 Kirkland Pl. This home in 22311 in the City of Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Nesbitt Realty's goal as Realtors is to help you determine your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Stonegate is natural gas.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Stonegate is 2,422.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- What style of residence do you prefer? If you like colonial townhouses, you'll love the community around 4629 Kirkland Pl.
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals. in 22311?”]
$725,000 : 115 N Lee St #Bh501, Alexandria 22314
1 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,301 sq. ft.
Year built: 1985
Days on Market: 7
$779,900 : 2500 Sanford St, Alexandria 22301
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,540 sq. ft.
Year built: 1952
Days on Market: 20
$759,900 : 1707 Prince St #7, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,751 sq. ft.
Year built: 1999
Days on Market: 20