I’m a local agent specializing units in Arlington, Virginia. 1322 Fort Myer Dr #921 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I’m not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in 22209. At least, not until I know your goals. It’s more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My dream in this article is to help you organize your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Arlington?
Have you thought about:
- Do you like brick properties? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like smaller units, you’ll love the community around Westmoreland Terrace.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Westmoreland Terrace offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Westmoreland Terrace.
- How important is it that you stay in 22209? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Everything built by man requires some maintenance at some point.
Even so-called maintenance-free homes require some attention. So when making the transition from renting to buying, one aspect of home ownership that must be considered carefully is maintenance.
Renters enjoy few advantages over buyers, but one benefit of renting is that in most cases renters needn’t worry about the expense of maintaining a property. Many first time buyers aren’t ready to take on the hassles and expenses of yard work, gutter cleaning, painting and so on, and for this reason condos are a viable and interesting alternative.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents. If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.